Online Payment (No receipt will be issued)
Credit Card: JCB, UnionPay, VISA or MasterCard
- Select the Card Type
- Enter Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date
PPS by Internet
- PPS Account Number/PPS Account Name
- Enter PPS Internet Password (Note: Please visit the PPS website to find out how to register for a PPS Internet Password.)
Cheque/Bank Draft Payment
- For local customers, please make a crossed cheque payable to “The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region” and mail to the Map Publications Centre, Hong Kong at 23/F North Point Government Offices, 333 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
- For overseas customers, please make a bank draft in Hong Kong currency payable to “The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region” and mail to the Map Publications Centre, Hong Kong at 23/F North Point Government Offices, 333 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong. The bank draft must be issued from a licenced bank in Hong Kong.
- Please write your order number and user ID at the back of the cheque/bank draft and send it before the payment due date (21 days from the date of issuing Notification of Payment). If the payment is not settled by the due date, your order will be cancelled without prior notice.
- Post-dated cheque is not accepted.
General Demand Note
- By Bank Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- By “PPS” – Merchant Code: 9174
- Through Internet
- By Post
- In Person at any post offices (except mobile post offices)
For the payment details of General Demand Note, please refer to the payment instructions printed at the back.
If you have any enquiry on the above payment methods, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Representative at (852) 2231-3187 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last revision date: